The science of skin care has made great progress, and products have become more precise and specific goals focused. Night creams have evolved from fatty and heavy to light and easily absorbed and above all, they rehabilitate from damage, promote cell regeneration and slow down skin aging. Thanks to advanced technologies, active ingredients penetrate into the deep skin layers, increasing efficacy and boosting anti-oxidative and antiaging activity.
Why do we need night cream?
At night, during sleep, skin cells regenerate, and applying night cream based on smart delivery systems leads to optimal results.
1. Always apply on cleansed, dry skin.
2. Apply one-two hours before going to bed, so that the cream does not get wiped off on the pillow.
3. Make sure the cream you use contains building and rehabilitation ingredients like E.G.F. – lycopene, lipoic acid, novel peptides, vitamins C,E, aromatic fats, botanical essences, hyaluronic acid and retinol.
4. Choose a night cream tailored to your skin’s type and condition. Consider other factors as well – allergies, lifestyle, season of the year, level of sun exposure, etc. It is highly recommended to get evaluated by a professional aesthetician in order to achieve best results. Contact Christina’s cosmeticians on WhatsApp to receive a free of charge skin evaluation.
5. Apply a thin but sufficient layer to cover the whole area.
6. Massage the cream into the skin with gentle movements from the center outwards.
7. Do not forget the neck! Treat it as if it were your face when applying the cream.
8. Start using night cream from an early age if you want to delay the onset of age signs!